24. October 2017 @ 9:00 - 26. October 2017 @ 15:00Public
Space Tech Expo Europe will be returning to Bremen in 2017. According to the organizer, the exhibition is Europe’s premier B2B Space engineering event for spacecraft, satellite, launch vehicle and space related technologies and draws attendance from thousands of industry leaders, decision makers, engineers, specifiers and buyers to meet manufacturers and the supply chain for civil, military and commercial space.
Strategically positioned in Central Europe, Bremen is a city of aerospace excellence. Space Tech Expo Europe is the continent’s major dedicated supply-chain and engineering event for manufacturing, design, test and engineering services for spacecraft, subsystems and space-qualified components. The German Aerospace Center DLR will be displaying exhibits from its technology marketing and from its space administration at its stand in hall 5 (stand number H20).
Two well-established series of lectures will be taking place in addition to the exhibition: the Industry Forum and the Technology Forum.
Industry Forum topics (Selection):
• Benefits and challenges of increased international collaboration
• Smart design and customized building technologies for small satellites
• Reusability vs. cost-efficient design
• Speeding up the satellite manufacturing process
• Flexible software and HTS
• Space Situation Awareness
• Cyber Security
• Ensuring the position of small and medium-sizes enterprises
• Expanding commercial enterprise in space
• Human exploration of the Moon, Mars and beyond.
Technology Forum topics (Selection):
• Additive Manufacturing
• Electronic Components
• Electrical Systems
• Test & Measurement
• Thermal Management
• NDT and Environmental Test.