10. May 2023 - 12. May 2023Public
The Department of Aerogels and Aerogel Composites of the Institute of Materials Research at the German Aerospace Center together with the working group Development and Modeling of
Novel Nanoporous Materials of the Hamburg University of Technology is organizing the 1st International Seminar on Modelling, Simulation and Machine Learning for the Rapid Development of Porous Materials.
The Seminar will take place on 10 – 12 May 2023 at DLR Cologne, Germany.
The aim is to bring together young and senior scientists, to comprise different scientific communities that all are engaged in the fundamental understanding of porous materials.
We encourage young scientists to present their research in progress.
Both lecture and poster format from all areas of computational understanding of porous media are welcome.
Topics are centered around, but not limited to, these four areas:
• Materials modelling of porous media and architectured materials
• Molecular simulation of porous materials
• Modelling of nanostructured porous materials, e.g., aerogels, metal organic frameworks, etc.
• Machine learning in porous media
The official language of the event is English.