28. March 2017 - 29. March 2017Public
The DLR Space Administration has again prepared an interesting agenda for the Fifth National Conference on Satellite Communication in Germany, which will be held at the Kameha Grand Hotel in Bonn from 28 until 29 March 2017. Senior representatives from industry, research and government will discuss satellite communication as a breeding place for tomorrow’s information society. In addition to specialist talks, the agenda also includes keynote speeches and podium discussions on the following topics:
• ‘New Space’ (or not)?
• New production standards instead of ECSS?
• On demand video to replace broadcasting?
• Does the future belong to integrated applications?
• Large GEO satellites or mega constellations?
• Is the future ‘all-electric’?
• Venture capital instead of (and/or) public-sector funding?
• What challenges will the coming decade bring?
It will once again be possible to display exhibits and to hold brief talks that consider these topics.
Students and postgraduates will once again be able to present their bachelor, master or Ph.D. theses in the form of DIN A0 posters. All participants at the conference will be requested to rate the work on show. A prize will be awarded to the best piece at the end of the conference!
Kindly register for the conference at https://dlr-rd.meetingmasters.de/, where any changes in the agenda will also be announced.