14. May 2019 - 15. May 2019Public
The sixth national ‘Satellite Communication in Germany’ conference will be held on 14–15 May 2019, once more at the Kameha Grand Hotel in Bonn. Senior representatives from industry and research will join public funding agencies. They will discuss how satellite communication is an indispensable contribution to communication networks in tomorrow’s world.
In addition to scientific talks, the event will also feature overview talks and panel discussions on the following topics:
• Satellites in the 5G mobile communications network / digitalisation
• Terrestrial-space network
• On-board processing for more flexible networks
• Secure communication in government and commercial networks
• Innovative payload technologies
• Future satellite systems
• Optical communications networks.
There will also be an opportunity to present exhibits during the event that address relevant topics, as well as to give short talks.
We will again provide students and doctoral candidates with the opportunity to present their bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral theses in the form of DIN A0 posters. All participants at the conference will be asked to rate the work presented. A prize for the best contribution will be awarded at the end of the conference.