7. May 2023 - 11. May 2023Public
The Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics in cooperation with the TU-Berlin hosts the 14th IAA Symposium on Small Satellites for Earth System Observation taking place on May 07-11, 2023 at the Ludwig Erhard Haus in Berlin, Germany.
The Symposium will provide the opportunity to meet with international colleagues again. We hope that the relocation of the meeting will allow as many participants as possible to attend the 14th IAA Symposium on Small Satellites for Earth System Observation, as the last IAA Symposium held as an in-person meeting was in 2019.
The registration for the 14th IAA Symposium on Small Satellites for Earth System Observation is now open and we are excited to welcome you in May 2023 in Berlin.
• The 14th IAA Symposium on Small Satellites for Earth System Observation will provide a forum for scientists, engineers, and managers to exchange information about planned and on-going programs and missions, and present new ideas, covering small satellite mission objectives as well as technology and management aspects for dedicated satellites for Earth and Moon observation.
• Unique symposium programme: An excellent line-up of speakers will highlight the latest developments in the areas in the use of small satellites for dedicated missions applied to observation of the Earth System, from technology demonstration to scientific observation or exploration missions.
Please visit the 14th IAA Symposium landing page for all information about program details.
• Technical exhibition to showcase hardware and posters.
This Symposium is an ideal platform to showcase your latest products, capture new leads and give product demonstrations to an international audience.
• Excellent networking opportunities.
The official language of the event is English.